From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:49:05 -0600
One caution though - I don't know that the CMSWatch RM report has been
updated recently. I know the ECM report is about to be updated, and it
includes information on the records capabilities of many of the vendors
listed therein, but the actual RM report is pretty dated if I recall
correctly. I think a couple of them are on the list - perhaps they might
respond in more particulars; I will also cross-post to Twitter and see if
that elicits a response.

Respectfully submitted on behalf of myself and no other company,
organization, association, entity, or board of directors,

jesse
(303) 574-0749 direct
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins