From:
"Clinton, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:55:07 -0400
Top of the day!

Many thanks to all of you who chimed in to help me with this issue!!! My IT Department is very grateful for the feedback; it is helpful!!!

Happy Day to All! :)

Thank you!
Mary L. Clinton, MBA, PMP(r)Director, Records and Information ManagementDistribution Services757.962.6411 (office); 757.233.1963 (fax)Corporate Services Administration, AMERIGROUP Corporation[log in to unmask]www.amerigroupcorp.com