From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:42:03 -1000
Aloha Peter and Listserv Ohana,

A truly commendable job Peter!!!  I still remember our discussions about
the early days of RAIN and how much time you had to devote to it...THANK
YOU for continuing the effort as it has brought excellent information to
the rest of the List.

I guess I'll be responsible to bring some sweet Hawaian pineapples to
our virtual party!!

Mahalo,

Brian

Brian A. Moriki