From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:13:34 -0700
I just haven't taken the time to do it for a few reasons:

I haven't had much trouble getting what I feel are very good jobs. The
job I just got a few months ago advertised a CRM required. I had the
experience so I applied anyway. They hired me within a week of
applying without even a mention that they want me to get it.

My new job, and the one I had previously are quite demanding. On top
of that are my ARMA chapter and region duties. My husband is very
supportive of anything I want to do, but he does like to spend at
least SOME time with me.

I know the certification would pay off later, but the cost of the
tests right now is of some concern.

But the biggest reason is: In my younger years school was very easy
for me. I could get good grades without even studying. Now that I'm a
bit more seasoned, learning isn't quite so easy. I dread even thinking
of having to read texts and having to actually study.

Nolene Sherman

Tracking where records are kept is what Tiggers and Records Managers
do best!