From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:16:41 -0400
On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Tom Owens <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Agree with Jesse's assessment.
>
> I read the article several times.  Other than to say you may use private
> systems to carry on public systems, the ruling doesn't address what happens
> when public records are in personal or private systems.

and the judge can't make a ruling on that as much as we would have liked him
to. he can only rule on the issue at hand.

what we are doing is speculating on something for which we have only limited
information. What we need is to read the original lawsuit so that we know
the issues that were raised by the plaintiff. If the suit did not raise the
issue of "what happens when public records are in personal or private
systems", then the judge can't rule on it

not an attorney,don't pretend to be one, but many years ago I did take
paralegal training, and I occasionally stay at a Holiday Inn ;-)

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va