From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:47:30 -0400
Project Manager for a large Defense Contract Needed!

Our client, a mid-size defense contractor, is seeking a Senior Project
Manager for a newly awarded records management contract with a defense
agency.  If you are an experienced electronic records manager that is
ready to take the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply!

This person will be managing a team of 30 on an agency-wide records
management implementation.  Requirements include an active TS clearance,
and at least 5 years of project management experience, preferably in a
records management setting, or at least seven years of electronic
records management experience and/or a PMP certification.  Competitive
salary and growth opportunity available!  Ready to hire so send your
resume for immediate consideration to [log in to unmask]

Senior Records Management Consultant Opportunity!

We are seeking a Senior Records Management Consultant for a new role
with a well-established company!  Our client, one of the largest
suppliers of litigation support to law firms and corporate legal
departments, is looking to expand their ability to provide records
management services to their clients.  They are seeking a strategic
partner to help them with this task.

This position will involve rolling out new accounts across the country,
training staff, creating infrastructure, and addressing operational
issues.  In addition, this person will work in partnership with the
Executive VP of Management Services as well as the VP of Operations to
identify new records management opportunities for the company and
demonstrate credibility to their current and potential client base.
Requirements include a CRM, at least eight to ten years of records
management experience, preferably in a legal setting, knowledge of
industry best practices and software solutions, and the ability to
manage multiple projects at once.  Position requires extensive travel.

If you are interested in being THE subject-matter expert for your
organization and an integral part of their growth, this is the job for
you!  This company is offering a competitive salary and bonus structure.
They are ready to hire so send your resume for immediate consideration
to [log in to unmask]

Daniel C. Hurd

Executive Director

TRAK Records and Library