From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:10:31 -0400
Jeff:
Welcome to the list!  Do you shred all your records for destruction or only those considered confidential or containing personal information?  The cost is much less if you contract with a recycling company or pulp mill for the destruction of non-confidential or non-private records.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division