From:
Janet L Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:42:49 -0500
I probably should have provided more information, but I was in a time
crunch and wanted to get something out to this group in the short time I
had available yesterday.  As some of you may have already deduced, I am
referring to documents from MS applications which have been collected for
submission to an outside party.  The process currently being considered by
the person who contacted me is to print and scan to pdf.  I was hoping
there was some way to bulk scrub the documents.  I will pass on the options
already suggested.  Thanks.

Janet

Janet Nelson CRM
Manager Records