From:
"Mattson, Donald J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:03:55 -0500
Nancy
This task is never an easy one especially when it is close to home. It appears you have covered all of the bases as best as you can under the suddenness of the situation. My only other thought would be that after the initial cull of physical files for personal v. business related records would be to get the senior member of the his team to identify all active projects. This information will be necessary to insure continuity of business. It sounds like the electronic side is covered already. I do not know the process there but here all electronic media/storage content is sole property of the organization.

Donald J Mattson
Electronic Records Manager
CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
1111 Louisiana Street