From:
Rich Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:51:16 -0600
Just my thoughts, but how many people in their 70s or 80s are going to need or request this information? After the first few jobs, people are more interested in your work experience and work ethic than your GPA.

Just my musings,

RichW

>>> On 8/28/2009 at 1:16 PM, in message <[log in to unmask]>, "mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Those lists are maintained at the University Archives.

Susan

Susan McKinney, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
University of Minnesota
100 Church Street SE
502 Morrill Hall
Campus Mail Code 0263