From:
Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:31:00 -0500
Everyone,

Personally, I'm looking for someone to share hotel (share a room) costs with
at the upcoming ARMA International conference.  Others of you may also have
interest in doing this to assure you can attend the conference at all.  I'd
like to find someone to share room costs with so I can go and also help
anyone else who might be in the same financial situation. The early
registration deadline is within a few days of ending, even with the
extension, so I wanted to address as quickly as possible.

If you're interested in sharing a room or would like assistance finding
someone to share the costs, please reply to this e-mail with your name and
the dates you will be attending.  If your name is a gender neutral name,
please let me know if you are male or female.  I'm arriving Monday, October
12 and leaving Sunday October 18.

I'm coming in for the regional meetings and leadership training for chapter
leaders.  Others of you may only be arriving for part of all of the
conference October 15 - 18.  No matter what you're schedule, if sharing
rooms makes you able to attend then I want to help facilitate a process
where we try to do that.

The current hotel rate for a room at the conference hotel is $229 per night.
This year is unique in that the conference and the hotel are all the same
facility so it will be very convenient to stay in the conference hotel.

It's likely I will also be making this request to the Records Management
Listserv to access a wider audience if needed.

Tom Wilson, CRM

tomwilson64yahoo.com