From:
Stephanie Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 06:40:19 -0700
Susan,
You go girl! ; D
Tell it like it is, sister! : D lol
I like what you had to say and you said it well.

I didn't see you listed as one the the sepakers this year at the annual conference in Orlando. I will miss hearing from you. but hope to see you there!

 Thanks agian girly!
Stephanie Jones
Austin, Texas

"A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done."
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890 - 1969)