From:
Mario Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:39:50 -0400
Hi ALL,

at our company employees oftenly "store" their eMails in pst-files, which is
indeed no good solution - especially if retention period for special eMails is
more than 30 years (exactly it is Life of Product + 30 years - Record Type:
side effects).

Meanwhile hundreds of pst-files are "stored" on our fileserver.

Now I'm looking for a software solution that makes it possible to extract the
original eMails in a msg-format out of the pst-file.

Does anyone of you has the knowledge of what is or could be a suitable
system for doing this work on an effective way?

Thank you very much for your help and all the best from Germany

Kind regards

Mario Rieger
Janssen-Cilag GmbH
Records Manager