From:
"Butler, Elisabeth (HSGAC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:51:26 -0400
Mario,

There are a few email converter tools that you can use.  In the past I have used UniAccess (now called Transend Migrator) to convert pst files to the format of my choice (in that case it was HTML).  You can check it out to see if it converts to msg files--just google "Transend Migrator." It is compatible with Microsoft XP and Vista, is relatively inexpensive, and you can modify it depending on your needs.

Elisabeth F. Butler
Archivist/Librarian
Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
340 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510