From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 17:01:56 -0400
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> So to everyone who has weighed in, and to those of you who haven't but are
> thinking the same thoughts, some additional food for thought:

the key with any new technology is how will it help my organization achieve
its goals. So there exists an enterprise version, do I as the CEO eagerly
say "Everyone into the pool!" or do I say "how will this technology help my
organization achieve its goals?"

Like someone else said about adopting technology "I'm not agin it, but I
ain't going to be the first in the pool either."

organizations should be exploring new technology, but the wholesale adoption
of technology without examining the ramifications of such an adoption may
result in problems. As LarryM pointed out it isn't RIM saying go slow
because we're against something but rather because we're trying to comply
with requirements established by someone outside the organization ie laws
and regulations.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va