From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:55:30 -0400
Help me straighten this out: If the conference starts on Thursday, Oct
15, doesn't that equate to the old schedule of beginning on a Sunday?  I
believe the pre-conference meetings for leadership begin on the 13th and
several receptions are that evening, also.

Peter noted, "preconferences start on the 13th. the 14th is equivalent
as I read the schedule to the traditional Sunday of the Conference, 15th
is equivalent to the Monday

oh to be on the regular Sat through Thursday schedule"  No kidding!

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
407-825-2060 voice