From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 19:27:13 -0700
If you don't understand something we are discussing here, just ask for
more clarification. 90% of us will be more than happy to explain
further, those few that find such questions to be a waste of time,
well --- poo on them!

Nolene Sherman

Tracking where records are kept is what Tiggers and Records Managers
do best!