From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:09:14 -0400
Good Afternoon,

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT:

TRAK Records and Library would like to announce that Darren Bruening has
joined our recruitment and business development team!  Darren has over
five years of information management recruitment experience and will be
an excellent addition to our team!

CAREER OPPORTUNITY:

We would also like to announce that we are currently searching for
SEVERAL Federal Records Managers and Analysts in Washington, DC.  If you
have federal records experience, please send your resume ASAP to

ABOUT TRAK RECORDS AND LIBRARY:

Expert management of information is one of the most important roles
within any company or organization, whether public, private, or
government entity.  TRAK Records and Library provides an extensive
network of specialized information management professionals on a
temporary, contract, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire basis.  The
professionals we place have specialized experience in this unique field,
including records management, library research and technical support,
electronic records and file plan implementation, information
architecture and taxonomy, and knowledge management.

Unlike other placement companies, TRAK Records and Library fills a niche
by offering information management consultation and assessment,
customized recruitment and interview approaches, and exceptional client
service.  Since 2002, our tenured professionals are focused solely on
building lasting relationships that extend beyond the placement.  This
highly specialized approach ensures that we will place the right
candidate for the job, providing a recruiting solution that truly works
in the information age.

Daniel C. Hurd

Executive Director

TRAK Records and Library