From:
Ken Fontana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:04:25 -0500
Although we still have 2 glossy 8x10's and 2 glossy 4x6's of the same
two photo's, my wife refuses to discard the two, yes two, soon to be 4
year old frozen pieces of cake from our son's first birthday.

Taking up room for my deer steaks and brats.  It is Football season
after all!

Think I can get her a place on the show?????

Kenneth S. Fontana
Vice President
Insurance Risk Managers of MO, Inc.
800-221-7686 toll free
314-997-7250 fax
307-214-0006 cell

I am Always Interested in Adding New Clients and Expanding our Mutual
Network.   A Referral is the Highest Form of Compliment in Business.
                                Illinois Movers & Warehouseman's
Association

Check us out on the Web at www.irmmo.com