From:
maureencusack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:24:44 -0700
Hilarious. Frankly what I would do is walk up to the writer of the memo,
stick out my hand and say "Hi, I'm David McLallen, I'm the records manager
here, nice to meet you. Have we met before?" (better if you have met the
person which I asusme you have). Then I'd go into 2-sentence spiel about
what a records manager is and does, re-capping it with something like "...so
that means I'm the person you come to with these questions, and I'm the
person who makes these decisions and provides the recordhandling
instructions, any questions?....."

maureen cusack
san francisco, ca

--