From:
"Cheng, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:07:11 -0700
Most of my experience is with the FileNet platform and they provide an
Excel spreadsheet with some formulas to help you size disk space
requirements which is dependant on your content volumes.

Documentum will likely have a similar tool or methodology so you might
want to ask any contacts you have within the company, or call support if
you have a contract with them.

If you are planning a clean install on Documentum's latest version, I'd
be surprised if they didn't support Oracle 10g, but I'm certain they
will have a product support matrix that will indicate which versions of
requisite software (such as the database) a given version of Documentum
supports.

I hope that helps.

Jason