From:
"Cebe, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:52:24 -0400
I was contacted for about NCR Realscan 7832 handheld barcode scanners
but I have not had any experience with them. If you have used these
scanners and would like to share your experience please let me know on
or off-line. Thanks!

Jason R. Cebe
Records Manager | Frost Brown Todd LLC

400 West Market Street, 32nd Floor | Louisville, KY 40202-3363
502.779.8707 Direct | 502.589.5400 Main | 502.581.1087 Fax
[log in to unmask] | www.frostbrowntodd.com

NOTICE: Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary. If you must, please recycle. This electronic mail transmission is for the use of the named
individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. It is not to be transmitted to or
received by anyone other than the named addressee (or a person authorized to
deliver it to the named addressee). It is not to be copied or forwarded to
any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail
transmission in error, delete it from your system without copying or
forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by replying via email or
by calling Frost Brown Todd LLC at (513) 651-6800 (collect), so that our
address record can be corrected.
IRS Circular 230 disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed
by the IRS, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot
be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue
Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any
transaction or matter addressed herein.