From:
Chris Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:09:20 +0000
Trudy et al,

Re: can documents be stored on SD cards.  In short- yes you can. I use both an SD and a micro SD card to store data in whatever form on my blackberry or indeed any other smart phone or PDA.  Most of the smartphones and PDA's such as blackberry, htc, HP Ipac  etc - really any device that has MS word or such applications has the ability to store info on the secondary memory device (SD, micro etc).  Having said all this I always synchronise my portable device with my PC at the end of the day and transfer any files from the device to my pc.

Hope this helps.

Chris
Chris Holmes ARMA
These are my words and thoughts alone