From:
"McLallen, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:06:25 -0600
I haven't received any such invitation.  Were these received via email
or snail mail?  If it was by email, seems to me they could have gotten
the addresses from this very listserv.

David R. McLallen
Information Technology/Records Management
P.O. Box 471
Boulder CO 80306
303-413-7788
Fax: 303-441-3983

This email is sent on 100% unused paper.
Please help promote sustainability by not printing this email.