From:
Terry Mergele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:59:48 -0700
My company currently is using the Jordan Lawrence Enforcement Solutions system, mainly to control our boxed records inventory, which is stored at Iron Mountain in several cities globally. We aren't quite ready to move to an ERMS, and the Iron Mountain user interface isn't as robust as I would have expected it to be, most notably with respect to its real-time reporting capabilities.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has tried, either successfully or not-so-successfully, to use the Iron Mountain tools to manage boxed inventory, without the aid of a separate third-party software product.

Feel free to contact me off-list at [log in to unmask] ...

Thanks,

Terry Mergele, CRM
Kinetic Concepts, Inc.