From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:41:05 -0400
Federal Records Management Opportunities in Washington, DC!

We have SEVERAL Federal Records Analysts and Records Manager openings.
These positions require candidates to live in the Washington, DC area
and start work immediately.

A large government contractor is seeking Records Analysts and Records
Managers for a long-term contract.  The goals of the contract are to
assess the current state of document control, filing, and archiving
procedures as well as develop recommendations for document management
procedures of the organization.  This will include integrating best
practice research into recommendations for improvement to the electronic
directory and central filing system, information security, and the
disposition schedule.

Requirements for this position include at least two years of experience
in archives or records management, experience working with file plans
and schedules, familiarity with NARA guidelines, and strong writing
skills as recommendations will be delivered in written format.  An
advanced degree in Records Management or a Master's in Library and
Information Science is preferred but experience can substitute.  This
position is metro accessible and they are offering a competitive salary.
Interviews are currently taking place, so send your resume in Word
format to [log in to unmask] today!

We have several openings; please visit our website to see all of our job
listings.

Daniel C. Hurd

Executive Director

TRAK Records and Library