From:
Rachel Desormes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:32:47 -0600
Hi,

Please excuse the cross postings.  The University Records Management Program at the University of Denver has applied for an NHPRC Strategies and Tools grant, and we currently looking for another partner to test our open-source, web-based records management administrative software tool, Liaison.  Liaison is a records management administrative tool (metadata manager) and not a records ingestion tool.  It manages the data collected from records surveys and inventories, which in turn can be used to create and distribute retention schedules.  Liaison is designed for use in a small to medium sized institution, and runs on the Open Source LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) architecture.  Testing at your facility would take place during the second quarter of 2011.  The approximate time commitment is 100 hours over a 3 month period.  Non-profits will be reimbursed.

If you are interested in more details about Liaison or the NHPRC grant, please feel free to contact me.

Rachel Desormes
Records Management Assistant IV
University of Denver
Penrose Library RM 326