From:
Anne Merwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:16:59 -0500
Please excuse if this is a cross-posting.  Received this with approval to
forward to the listserv.

Per my earlier message, I've attached a copy of the job description for an
open Senior Manager, Corporate Records position.  This position will be
based in Center City Philadelphia but the client is fully prepared to pay
relocation assistance.  Feel free to post to your Lisserv and/or forward
this message along if you might have any referrals.  Please have any
interested parties get back to me with a copy of their resume as a word
doc attachment, an idea of their current/desired salary, and a convenient
daytime telephone # where I can reach them to discuss further.  Thanks, in
advance, for your assistance with this critical (and niche) search.

Title: Senior Manager, Corporate Records

Reports to the Co-Chief Compliance Officer/Deputy General Counsel

Job Responsibilities:
* Work directly with the corporate Co-Chief Compliance Officer and other
management to implement the company?s records retention policy and
enterprise-wide records management (RM) program with respect to all
company records.
* Manage a staff of RM personnel.
* Oversee activities relating to evaluating, categorizing and maintaining
records according to records retention policy, legal retention
requirements and established business requirements, including
consolidation of records, database conversions, and communications with
client groups in a broadly decentralized corporate environment.
* Act as primary liaison for the RM team with offsite records storage
vendors, including negotiating schedules and timelines, evaluation of
services, contract review and billing and/or account verification and
approval.
* Establish and execute systems to assist with high volume archiving,
purging and destruction of records.
* Update records retention schedule, policy and RM intranet site as
required.
* Oversee customized client services required for implementing RM program.
* Develop and implement systems for tracking and reporting on task
performance.
* Maintain effective enterprise-wide communication and trainings to
coordinate RM program.

Job Requirements:
* Bachelor?s degree.
* Minimum of 7 years of Records Management experience, preferably with a
large corporation.
* Minimum of 3 years of management experience.
* Proven project management experience.
* Superior oral and written communications.  Ability to make presentations
to internal groups.
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of management, manage
multiple projects and meet deadlines with consistently high quality work
product.
* Ability to formulate and implement creative solutions to accomplish the
company?s objectives.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to work independently and cooperatively. Some travel required.
* Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power
Point and RM database software (Hewlett Packard?s TRIM database
preferred).
* Knowledge of telecommunications, cable, internet-businesses a plus.
* References required.

Mike Fleming
RTI / Comcast Recruiting Partner - Cable HQ Human Resources
Phone: 610-263-3030 x4174

Regards
,

Anne Merwin
Corporate Records Coordinator
Huntsman International LLC
10003 Woodloch Forest Drive, #8036
The Woodlands, TX  77380
Tel: (281) 719-4022
Fax: (281) 719-4045
Cell: (713) 775-6586

For additional information on Huntsman's Document Management Program visit
our webpage on the Huntsman Corporate Intranet under Shared Services /
Legal / Records Retention