From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:14:13 -0500
Lauren:

Would the people using the "dirty paper" otherwise have access, as needed,
to the information on the dirty side of the paper?  If so, that may be the
pushback you get from management, or others in favor of the current state.

I still see many issues as identified by others on the list, inadvertent
scanning of the dirty side, bleed through in scanning, generally bad
business practice.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM