From:
"Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:40:31 -0500
Good day, all!

I am wondering if there any folks out there using PayMode- electronic business to business payment - to help them manage their AP files (invoices - converting it from a paper to electronic images).  I was in the process of making a presentation to our CIO to go forward with Captiva for Invoices, since we are an EMC shop (we use Documentum and Captiva). However, we learned earlier this week that there is another Company (I am sure there are many) PayMode -a subsidiary of Bank of America, that provides this outsource AP service.  Has anyone worked with PayMode or similar provider and want to share your experience?

Although, it will probably be cheaper to have this process outsourced, my main concern is with respect to the use of an external company to manage our invoices, vis a vis retention of the information for us since receipts/invoices are necessary to defend in a tax, tenant audits years after the receipt was paid.

Many thanks for your time and have a great weekend!

Vladimir