From:
Anne Merwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:22:26 -0600
We did not get the minimum service charges removed or lessened but rather
changed our process so that we know the minimum will be met with each
order.  We tried very hard and argued heatedly over this charge, reboxing
charges and permanent removal fees, but received no relief.  It was as if
our requirements were of no consequence.  All this after they had
delivered boxes to a different company than ours and repeated told us "we
needed to search our office harder", that "they had a signature" which
they did but the name was NOT our employee.  Then when the boxes were
finally tracked down no apology or suggestions on how to prevent this from
happening again.  Needless to say, we are biting the bullet and changing
vendors.

Regards,

Anne Merwin