From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 13:57:53 -0500
We cordially invite you to attend the educational meeting of the ARMA
International Orlando District Chapter. Keep your RIM education up to
date. Sister organizations like SNUG, AIIM, ACP, and the SAA pay member
rates.

Topic: Don't Forget About the Structure in EDRM (RIM and eDiscovery.
Speaker: Courtney Fletcher, Mesirow Financial Consulting Mr. Fletcher is
a nationally recognized electronic discovery expert with significant
experience providing litigation consulting services to legal and
corporate entities. His experience includes data analytics, litigation
preparedness, computer forensics, and electronic discovery and
management. Mr. Fletcher is responsible for the development and
implementation of case and matter strategies that leverage technology to
clients' best advantage in both litigations and investigations. Prior to
joining Mesirow Financial, Mr. Fletcher was the National Leader of the
Complex Data Analytic Practice at LECG. He serves as the national
co-chair of our Technology Advisory Services practice.

Don't forget to bring an unwrapped new toy or money donation for our
Toys for Tot campaign. Thank you.

DATE: November 10, 2009

TIME: 11:30am - 1:00pm

LOCATION: Dubsdread, 549 West Par Street, Orlando FL

FEE: $20 members / $25 non-members

Directions
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102815393541&s=2&e=001WKy2BNTUN2U5rdB6QVQNDQZ
WVx_GMpesHxt4PFwBMEBqEQ34JuIAk-b6s_kodyBvFU8vzmUSCIqKXB-yce6qo7YOp2wHUgp
wJt53HYNmuFS-ranOQnC82A==>

Please send in your RSVP to Hal Flomerfelt. For additional information
call (386) 668-9398

If you are in our area tomorrow, Nov. 10th, please consider coming to
our local ARMA meeting!

Alice

Alice B. Young

Records Management Administrator