From:
Sonya Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:41:37 -0800
Hi Josh,

In recent years, Autonomy (reknowned for search capabilities) purchased 2 different certified ERM products - Meridio and Interwoven.

Each have various strengths, and different customer bases.

Might be good to find out which (if either) of these modules is being considered by your company - and then speaking directly with customers who use those modules, about the functionality and also integration with other Autonomy products.

Kind regards
Sonya