From:
Christina Parenteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:52:52 -0800
1. We have both active and inactive records
2. We don't yet know what volume of records we will be dealing with.
3. We do want to be able to manage disposition, and circulation.
4. The records are in boxes and in closed cabinets.

I hope this helps narrow things down.

Thanks!