From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:22:46 EST
Well, I guess I might mention that the VW Touareg has a factory recall that
 I received in the mail Monday.
The ignition coils may malfunction and cause the malfunction lamp to go on.
 Requires an immediate diagnosis.  Not sure what else might result from its
 malfunction.
I have a Touareg and the light went on but I think it was letting me know
it now time for the oil change. It does that.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all. Be safe.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 11/25/2009 3:27:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,