From:
Sean Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:39:17 -0500

Come make merry with other Mid-Atlantic information professionals! Register now <http://tinyurl.com/Cheers09>   for the Maryland SLA Chapter's annual holiday program on Tuesday, December 8 in the old-fashioned ambiance of an elegant country inn.  Registration remains open until Dec. 2.

From 5:30-8:30 PM, we'll celebrate our professional achievements and successes, renew acquaintances, amd welcome new friends as we sample mouth-watering buffet selections from the favorably reviewed kitchen <http://tinyurl.com/InnReview>  at the Inn at Brookeville Farms. Here's an opportunity to try out one of the DC/Baltimore area's most charming dining locales!

There will be "bookworm" door prizes and a raffle for a nice basket of goodies at this event, where we will also welcome new 2010 Chapter board members and engage in a lively discussion with SLA leaders.

Check out the event menu and other details at the Maryland Chapter website <http://tinyurl.com/MarylandCheer09>  or the Cutting Edge Newsletter <http://sla-divisions.typepad.com/maryland/2009/11/come-.html> .

When: Tuesday, December 8 (5:30 PM. - 8:00 PM.)

Where: The Inn at Brookeville Farms <http://www.theinnatbrookevillefarms.com/index.html> , 19501 Georgia Avenue, Brookeville, MD (directions and Google map <http://www.tinyurl.com/brookeville> ). There is ample free parking at this former dairy farm!

Tickets:

*	$37.50 SLA members
*	$50.00 Member spouses/partners/significant others, non-SLA members, professional guests
*	$25.00 Current students, retired and unemployed SLA members

PayPal/credit cards and checks are accepted.

Register now using our electronic form <http://tinyurl.com/Cheers09>

Registration closes Wednesday, December 2.

*****
Our evening is sponsored in part by these generous information industry companies:
We thank them for supporting our professional endeavors!

Come celebrate with us!

Seán

Seán Henry, PhD, MLS

President-Elect

Maryland Chapter of SLA

Coordinator of Library Instruction/Webmaster
Lewis J. Ort Library, Frostburg State University

301/687-4888:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>