From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2009 19:42:28 -0500
Thanks, Doug.

Perhaps we can put together a recommendation for the president-elect and
solicit signatures from members who think this is important rather than wait
for each to add this recommendation to a survey. In the meantime, we may be
able to explore other options.

Pat

>>snip It will be some time before we tackle the next survey, typically it
occurs ever second year (a cost consideration for us).  However, most often
those who work in the development of the ARMA Board of Directors Strategic
Planning session seek input from members during the summer months, and
perhaps during the early fall.>>