From:
angeline tan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2009 18:31:37 -0800
Hi everyone
Just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with the above vendor anytime, in any part of the world.  I've a colleague who is not a member of our listserve but has requested to get some more information from any organization who may have had dealings with this particular vendor.

If the reports are negative in any way, please kindly respond to me offline as my preference is to deal with this in a professional manner and not 'wash dirty linen" in public.  However, if the response is positive, then please do proceed to let us know of your positive experience(s).  Thank you.

Kind wishes
angeline
angeline tan, CRM