From:
Mary Frances Janicik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:52:44 -0500
We refer to them as destruction holds and they are initiated whenever there is a known or reasonably anticipated legal action, regulatory or governmental investigation, or audit. Within our database we do distinguish the reason for the hold, but that's simply for internal tracking purposes.

Mary Frances Janicik, CRM