From:
"Greene, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:49:17 -0600
Thanks to Chris for the link.

From: Chris Flynn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 11:32 AM
To: Greene, Ben
Subject: RE: Judge Scheindlin-Zubulake Revisited-6 Years Later

http://ledjit.com/newsfeed-e-discovery-law-technology/

here is the link you are looking for.

Judge Scheindlin of Zubulake Issues Comprehensive Legal Hold Opinion
<http://legalholds.typepad.com/legalholds/2010/01/judge-scheindlin-of-zu
bulake-issues-comprehensive-legal-hold-opinion.html>  Wednesday, 13
January 2010

The Judge that brought us the now famous Zubulake
<http://www.krollontrack.co.uk/zubulake/>  series of legal hold
decisions has weighed in on the state of litigation holds in the United
States.  Her latest decision considers facts over a period of time from
pre-Zubulake through the present.  In a lengthy and well researched
opinion the Judge carefully analyzes the state of legal hold law in the
Unitied States (a footnote suggests the Judge and two law clerks spent
over 300 hours researching and writing the opinion).  Careful analysis
of the opinon will be posted as soon as we can finish typing it, but for
those of you who want to read the opinon now, its too important not to
post a copy here.
For a copy of the Opinion and Order of Judge Scheindlin in The Pension
Committee of Montreal, et al. v. Banc of America Securities, et al., 05
Civ. 9016 (SDNY Jan. 11, 2010), click here: Download Pension Comm of
Montreal v Banc of America - Scheindlin - SDNY 01-11-10
<http://legalholds.typepad.com/files/pension-comm-of-montreal-v-banc-of-
america---scheindlin---sdny-01-11-10.rtf>

Chris Flynn

> Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:40:01 -0600
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Judge Scheindlin-Zubulake Revisited-6 Years Later
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Yesterday, Judge Scheindlin released a case opinion and order where
she
> revisits Zubulake (case is Pension Committee of University of Montreal
> vs. Banc of America Securities et al.). I think it will be an
> interesting read to many of you. Of course, I just received my copy of
> her writing from a legal associate, but wasn't able to google a link
> it so I apologize for not being able to provide a link. Perhaps, the
> more crafty 'searchers' will come upon something for the group?

the message.