From:
Maureen Cusack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:11:39 -0800
That link is to the January 15, 2010 six-page amendment, which is series of
minor amendments to the actual January 11, 2010 'opinion'. Does anyone have
the link to the actual January 11, 2010 Sheindlin  "87-page opinion" (as law
firm blogs are referencing it)?

This link is to a 29-page documen:
http://legalholds.typepad.com/files/pension-comm-of-montreal-v-banc-of-america---scheindlin---sdny-01-11-10.rtf

thanks,