From:
Anne Merwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:46:51 -0500
I agree, I recently was looking for something similar.  Uline has a box
that is 36 x 5 x 24 which is perfect for the rolled drawings I have.

Regards,

Anne Merwin
Corporate Records Coordinator
Huntsman International LLC
10003 Woodloch Forest Drive, #8036
The Woodlands, TX  77380
Tel: (281) 719-4022
Fax: (281) 719-4045
Cell: (713) 775-6586

For additional information on Huntsman's Document Management Program visit
our webpage on the Huntsman Corporate Intranet under Shared Services /
Legal / Records Retention

Bill Bondurant <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
04/26/2010 02:16 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject