From:
Ted Guzik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2010 19:01:42 -0500
O'Neil Software is a satisfactory as a simple file / box / record
tracking solution if your requirement is basic and does not
require integrating the O'Neil database with other applications that
are also typically used in an organization.  Should you require those
records tracked from the mail room to the recipient then logged into another
document management system or ECM applicaation you may require a more
advanced capability.  It all depends on how the company you are with uses
the records in combination with scanned images and hard copy records as well
as what's in people Outlook email.  When you need to find something where it
has traveled through various other systems int he company you may require
additional records.  We provide a unique record/file/box barcode tracking
solution that is quite effective for this enviornment.