From:
Connie Durkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 10:01:51 -0400
Must agree with Fred!

Connie
Connie Durkin
Metropolitan Archives
-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Grevin, Fred
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FLAME: The RM List, group participation, outreach

I am just ENRAGED that what appears to be a minority of listserv
subscribers--acting anonymously--can deprive the majority of the
benefits of the RAIN postings.

Those of you who do not wish to receive RAIN could have used the
facilities in your email system for automating deletion of the postings.
Or just hit the DELETE key.

Peter Kurilecz and I have few political views in common. Yet, the
immense worth of his RAIN contribution more than makes up for any
disagreement we may have in that area. Depending on my mood, I'll smile
or growl, but I let it go.

Others can be dispassionate about this scandalous outcome. I cannot.

I only wish that Peter Kurilecz would change his mind and go back to the
status quo ante.

My apologies for cross-posting this to both the RM and the Archives &
Archivists listserv.

Fred Grevin