From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 14:54:39 -0400
for your kind words and concern.

The decision to stop posting to the various listservs was not a light one.
For quite sometime I had been considering the use of the Yahoo newsletter
group method. I have been tweetering for a while as an experiment.

My current position has me traveling at least every other week if not more
frequently. Most recently I just finished 3 trips in 3 weeks.
I have over the years looked continually looked for new means and methods
for collecting and disseminating the news. (Ask me at the Conference in SFO
and I'll be glad to tell you the various methods over the years that I have
used) I have always been aware that there are those who don't want to
receive RAIN. I also know that many find RAIN very useful. So how could I
deliver RAIN to those who truly wanted it?

Well I started tweeting several months back. The Yahoo newsletter option had
been in the back of my mind for quite sometime. I made the conscious
decision to do a full cut over at once. I posted RAIN to 4 different lists.
this went into effect for all 4 at the same time.

I had received NO repeat NO complaints from anyone on the recmgmt-l list
about the increased frequency of RAIN postings. Complaints received from
other lists played no role in the decision making process

so how do you get RAIN now? well I'll be posting instructions to all 4
listservs shortly with the instructions

thanks all and have a good weekend

pak

--