From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:06:56 -0400
Gary:

As an addition to Blake's point, I would also mention the CRM Mentor
Program.  As a mentor, I have had a very good success rate (over 90%).  It
helps hone the Part 6 writing skills as needed.

I'd also run through the ICRM we site, in case you haven't a pull out
information on your points.

Good luck

Tod Chernikoff, CRM
twitter.com/tchernik