From:
NKhramtsovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2010 06:47:29 +0400
> Kelly Hamilton >> Did you want to comment on the new standard: Principles
> and functional requirements for records in electronic office environments?
> You couldn't, unless you could get a draft from a representative. <

This one draft was an exception: The text was (and is) freely available at
ICA's website at http://www.ica.org/en/node/38972

> The vast body of records management professionals ... isn't hearing about
> international standards related to records management in a timely fashion
> <

Very true. But it's possible to become a member of a national working group
and get access to the ISO information system. Fred Grevin did it, and so did
I. Then one can - cautiously - spread the word :)

With my best regards,
Natasha Khramtsovsky