From:
Gordy Hoke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordy Hoke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 18:17:50 -0400
A quick perusal suggests that AIIM emptied its file of RIM writings and resources; repackaged the components; and called the amalgamation a toolkit.

Contents include
 -- assorted writings on RIM that previously appeared in various AIIM organs
 -- an aging, unscientific, vendor-sponsored survey of RIM practices
 -- the previously-available AIIM "e-book" on "8 Secrets of an Effective Content or Records Management Implementation".  This compilation barely mentions records.
 -- Links to three sponsored Webinars
 -- The slides from AIIM's introductory certificate program for ERM

Value is in the eye of the beholder.

Gordy
Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM
http://PositivelyRIM.blogspot.com