From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:59:32 -0400

>It is $69 for members and $110 for non-members."

Wow... sure was nice of Ray Cunningham to take his own time to produce the
survey (periodically) in the past and offer it up to everyone (including
ARMA) free... too bad he didn't think about how 'golden' the information
was, he could have punched his passport a few more times by now!

>I'm wondering if there's any way that an ARMA chapter might be able to
>purchase the survey in such a way as to make it available to their
>chapter members as a benefit....
>...during these difficult economic times.

The only way I could see this happening is if at a Chapter meeting it was
made available for 'public viewing' given the copyright issues related to
purchased printed products... but it's the 'difficult economic times' that
likely drove the rather steep price for access to information extracted from
paying members in the first place... one would think that as a participant,
you would have been provided complimentary access to the data that you
helped make available.

Larry