From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:47:39 -0400
As always, welcome to the new crop of "Brian's Kids" =)

My first suggestion to the Fall 2010 Semester Group is pick a topic that is
being discussed and go to the List Archives, then do a search on that topic
starting roughly one year ago and see what comes up- I think you may be
amazed at the depth of discussion on any given RIM topic.

Second suggestion is to send a request to join the RIM Resources YAHOO
Group, take a look around and be sure to check out the "Files" area for some
tools that may be of use to you, including instructions for signing up for
the Legal Records, UK Records, and Archives Listserves.

To join the RIM_Resources Yahoo group, which was setup for sharing
attachments that can't be sent to the list and for off-topic as well as
LENGTHY on-topic discussions that could be seen as 'jeopardizing' the
Listserv activity.

You must be a member of the group to upload files and to access the files,
which you can do here:

Uncle Larry will typically approve your request within a couple of days (Ask
Mr. Moriki who wears more Hawaiian shirts than he does =) )  My Grandmother
and Father were both born in the Islands, and it always warms my heart to
see the students taking an interest in the RIM Profession every year...
especially all of those with Portuguese surnames !

Larry
[Yes, it's really me =) ]